Cardiology Medical Assistant (Spanish Speaking)
As one of the fastest growing Independent Physician Associations in Southern California, Regal Medical Group, Lakeside Community Healthcare & Affiliated Doctors of Orange County, offers a fast-paced, exciting, welcoming and supportive work environment. Opportunities abound, and enterprising, capable, focused people prosper with us. We promote teamwork, nurture learning, and encourage advancement for all of our employees. We want to see you excel, because we believe that your success is our success.
We have an immediate opening for a Cardiology Medical Assistant (Spanish Speaking).
- Assist patients to exam rooms and obtain complete and accurate vital signs.
- Obtain and document all pertinent information in patient’s charts.
- Anticipate, assist and perform procedures ordered by the phone.
- Maintain timely patient flow and room availability
- Maintain patient safety and confidentiality.
- Reinforce patient education and participate in patient teaching.
- Stock and maintain exam rooms, nursing stations and individual workstations.
- Maintain a current, accurate surgical log, procedure log, lab log and patient tickler files, as appropriate.
- Participate in unit duties such as cleaning and sterilizing instruments and ordering supplies.
- Maintain and monitor all equipment used for patient care and testing. Report any discrepancy to supervisor.
- Assist with training and orientation of new personnel.
- Ensure appropriate handling and accurate documentation of all medications ordered by the provider.
- Universal precautions utilized in all patient care.
- Graduate from an accredited Medical Assistant Program.
- Current CPR certification.
- One Year experience in a physician office or clinic.
- Experience in EMR/Nextgen strong plus.
- Must have Endocrinology experience.
We offer a full benefits package which includes employer paid medical, pharmacy and dental benefits. We offer a generous PTO package, 401k Retirement Savings, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Tuition Reimbursement & Licensed Renewal Fees for our clinical staff.
To apply, please completely fill and submit the online job application form below. You will not be able to save your progress, so be ready to complete the entire application, and have your formatted resume in PDF, DOC, or TXT form ready.
|Job Category||Patient Care|